-
April 28th, 2005, 06:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
The feeling of now was of a thought of then,
my understanding of this was a little incomplete though;
a certain uneasyness shaded my memory and with blind initiatives i went into the abyss full force.
Emotions sparked by lolypop dreams,
questionable ideals and lustfull needs.
The tone and the tense told the invisible audience nothing. It had not foreshadowing nor did it have hyperbole.
It was just the SET with no lights.
Which justice was admissible?
Everyone felt the tingling pain on their asses as they sat on the fence. But no matter how much it hurt no one would get off.
Stuborn you say,
i think not,
it was more fear of judgement.
-
April 28th, 2005, 06:11 PM
#2
Inactive Member
it had no foreshadowing is what it's supposed to be.
-
April 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
I don't see a damn thing.
I like the way some parts are written... but I don't see any imagery with this. I see a blank black screen with words... and to me.. that's no good.
you don't tell us anything... just odd morsels of information.
I can't even begin to see a picture.
-
May 2nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
The title kind of hints towards that. read it a few more times trying to envision a certain situation in your life where you knew no answers and where given no hints. All you knew was what inside yourself put the audience(society) were blinded. Maybe that'll help. If not i guess my message is unclear.
-
May 2nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*All you knew was what was inside yourself but the audience(society) were blinded. Maybe that'll help
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks